Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What is Thankful 366?

I've decided to start a new blogging project! The idea for it came during the month of November when many of my Facebook friends participated in 30 days of gratitude where they posted daily about what they were thankful for. I loved seeing everything that they mentioned, and it made me think about all of the blessings I have in my own life. Being the competitive person that I am, I decided to do the same thing on a bigger scale and practice daily gratitude for an entire year, and that's when the Thankful 366* blog was born.

My goal is to post something every single day of 2012. Ideally, I'll include pictures too because I'm fancy like that. So mark your calendars because in just four short days, the fun will begin!


*2012 is a leap year, so there are 366 days. I'm a librarian, so I feel like I need to clarify these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment