Sunday, June 10, 2012

What I'm thankful for: June 10

Today I'm thankful for...

Iced tea!

Today is iced tea day, and when I told my brother that, I had to clarify that it was the drink and not the rapper. Who knew he was such a gangsta? Since I'm from the south, it's a requirement that I like iced tea. I like sweet tea, but I know a few weird people who can drink it unsweetened (ahem, Dad and Jen). Unsweetened tea just tastes like nasty water to me, but everyone has their quirks, I suppose. So whether you like it sweet enough to make your lips pucker or (blech) unsweetened, pour yourself a cold glass to celebrate!

4 comments:

  1. Jennifer Bush StephensJune 11, 2012 at 6:54 AM

    I feel honored to have made a blog post...even if you're making fun of me :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not making fun of you, just your weird tastes! ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe They are sweet enough already! Maybe we are the weird ones.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we're all weird, but I don't think they're sweet enough already...ha ha. Okay, now I'm making fun of you, Jen!

      Delete