Friday, June 29, 2012

What I'm thankful for: June 29

Today I'm thankful for...

Stuff Christians Like!

Ooh, I'm about to do a shameless promotion for a blog posting that has a shameless promotion for this blog on it. That's blogception...or inblogception...or some other cool combination of words. If you're not familiar with the Stuff Christians Like blog, then you need to go there right now (here's a good post for you to start with- "How to Avoid Getting Caught Looking at the Lyrics During Praise and Worship"- long title but amazing blog posting, if I say so myself. Okay, okay, commercial break over). SCL is from the mind of Jon Acuff, a hilarious man who happens to live in Nashville and should let me be his intern for a little while so I can be 1/10th as funny as he is. He writes a blog about some of the little, er, quirks that us Christians have, that are usually so spot on that I think he's spying on me! Every Friday, they allow a guest posting, and this week, I'm the guest who posted! Woo hoo! So, if you're not familiar with SCL, check it out, and if you're here because of SCL, welcome! I can't guarantee I'll be as funny as Jon Acuff, but I do have a Hello Somebody watch, so at least I can tell time the same way that he does.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed your post on SCL! I try to pretend like I already know the words to new songs. :-) Take care.

    ReplyDelete