Friday, January 6, 2012

What I'm thankful for: January 6

Today I'm thankful for...

My dad!

This really doesn't even need words...

Today's my dad's 50th birthday!! Happy birthday, Dad! I'm thankful for my dad for more reasons than I can even begin to list in a single blog entry or blog. He's a wonderful person, great provider, hard worker, and just look at how much he loves me. Okay, let's maybe scratch that last one. ;-p He is generous and unselfish and has taught me many things in life, including, most recently, how to easily crack an egg (sorry, Mom). I love you, Dad, and I hope you have a wonderful, wonderful birthday...and don't forget to sign up for that AARP membership...

2 comments:

  1. Just what I wanted --- to be kissed by a duck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am amazed that my lips stick out more than my nose...

    ReplyDelete